Profile & Experience
Callum was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2022.
Graduating with a Bachelor of Laws (Class I Honours) and a Bachelor of Commerce (Econ.) (Distinction), as well as having engaged in business activities outside his role as a legal practitioner, Callum has a strong understanding of commercial awareness and is focused on bringing a practical approach to client matters.
Since commencing at Hickey Lawyers, Callum has assisted in a broad range of matters relating to commercial litigation, building and construction disputes, personal and corporate insolvency, and consumer disputes.
Callum is a member with the Gold Coast Corporate Rotary Club and the Gold Coast Junior Chamber of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons-1) (Griffith University)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Econ.) (Distinction) (Griffith University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia