Profile & Experience
Suzanna maintains over a decade of experience since her admission to the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia in 2010.
Suzanna has dedicated her practice exclusively to commercial litigation with expertise in trust disputes, defamation, and employment law matters.
Suzanna is dedicated to achieving favourable commercial outcomes for her clients and excels in distilling complex legal concepts into accessible terms, empowering her clients to navigate their legal matters with clarity and understanding.
- Bachelor of Arts (Theatre) (Griffith University)
- Bachelor of Laws (Griffith University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Griffith University)
- Master of Laws (University of Queensland)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia